Purchase one of our Father’s Day Gift Packs and you’ll score a free entry into the draw to win an incredibly cool, special-edition Weber kettle.
This year, Weber are celebrating 70 years of flavour, and our friends at the Weber Grill Academy have secured us one limited-edition 70th Anniversary Weber Kettle in a very funky Diner Green to give away.
For your chance to win, simply purchase one of the Gibson Wines gift packs below and you’ll be automatically entered into the draw*. Good luck!
FATHER’S DAY COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promoter of the competition is Barossavale Wines Pty Ltd trading as Gibson Wines ABN 66 088 377 628.
- The competition commences at 11.00am Thursday 18th August 2022 and concludes at 11.59pm Sunday 4th September 2022.
- The prize is one 70th Anniversary Weber Kettle in Diner Green valued at approximately US$439.
- The prize is not transferrable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- The competition is a game of chance & the winner will be selected at random.
- Entry is open to all citizens and permanent residents aged 18 or over in all Australian states and territories.
- Directors, employees or immediate families of the Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- To enter the draw the entrant must purchase a Gibson Wines Father’s Day Gift Box.
- Each gift box purchased provides one entry into the draw. Multiple entries are permitted.
- The draw will take place at 190 Willows Road, Light Pass, SA 5355 at 11.00am on 5th September 2022.
- The winner will be notified by phone and email immediately following the draw.
- The prize will be shipped to the winner within 30 days of the prize draw.
- The winners name and state will be published on the Gibson Wines Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/GibsonWines)
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 months, their prize is forfeited.
- Personal information such as name, date of birth, address, phone number & email address are required to complete an online order.
- Personal information will only be used to verify age, fulfil the initial order and deliver the prize to the winner.
- The promoter reserves the right to vary the terms of, or withdraw, the competition at any time without liability to any entrant or other person, subject to applicable laws.