Many wineries have wine clubs that offer members a range of benefits and here at Gibson we have the Wine Adventures club. But the real question is why should you join a wine club? Here are our top 5 reasons to join.
- Get to know the wines. Wine clubs are a great introduction to what a winery has to offer. If you have only sampled a few of the wines on offer being a wine club member can be a cost effective way to try new releases, new wines or one-off back vintage wines.
- Great value. Wine clubs generally offer very good value to members with member discounts, free shipping and the wines you receive each pack are typically offered at a discounted price.
- Variety. As they say variety is the spice of life! Many proclaim themselves as an “X” or “Y” drinker, but trying new wines and different styles is what makes wine exciting. Put a little adventure in your wine drinking, you won’t regret it.
- Set & Forget. Most wine clubs send out 3 or 4 packs per year so you are always going to have some great wines around the house.
- VIP Invitations. Many wineries host special dinners, new release tastings and masterclasses throughout the year. One of the benefits of being a loyal club member is getting priority invites to those events.
The Gibson Wine Adventures club offers all of these great benefits to our members. Please see our members page for all the information or to subscribe today. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact Luke.